The Lounge & Entertainment
"The Milk Room" lounge has a full liquor license, wine list as well as numerous bottled and craft canned beers. We carry nine draft beers that rotate almost daily for even the most savvy of craft beer drinkers.
Any Boston sport is a crowd pleaser on the TV's. We offer our Full Lunch & Dinner Menu to satisfy all.
In the warmer months, all of our live music is outside overlooking the Pemigewasset River.
Entertainment at The Covered Bridge Farm Table
Monday- Service Industry Night
- From 5pm to Close, bring your service industry pay stub and receive 20% of your total bill. Not to be combined with any other offer, in house only, and not takeout.
- Queen Of Hearts Drawing at 6 PM in the lounge
- Live Blues music with Benny Bass and Matt Smart
We're closed today.
Wednesday- Whiskey & Wings with White Steer
- Live music with Chris White and Jared Steer
- Come in and get 1LB of wings and one middle shelf whiskey for $14.00! Lounge only from 5pm-9pm.
Thursday – Team Trivia with Matt Albee
- Join us in the lounge starting at 6 pm for some super fun trivia with your friends!
Matt Albee your host for Team Trivia is our neighbor and owner of White Mountain Disc Golf. Good to know that Matt proudly writes his on trivia, so put on your best trivia hat on!
- Open Mic Night with Jim Tyrell
Join us for Campton's longest running Open Mic night. No cover, bring your talent! All ages are welcome. In the summertime, we have Open Mic Night outside.
NOTE: We're taking a break on Open Mic this Winter, and will resume it in May of 2024.